NHS FLU VACCINATION AT WINDSOR PHARMACY
At 41 St Leonards Road, Windsor
With Covid-19 still with us, minimal flu last year, it's important to get your flu jab and help your community stay healthy.
We offer a flu vaccination, in-store, for anyone over the age of 18. If you’re 50 and over, have a medical condition or are pregnant, catching flu can be more serious and therefore your vaccination is FREE on the NHS
WALK IN SERVICE — NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED
WHO CAN HAVE THE FLU VACCINE?
The flu vaccine is given free on the NHS to people who:
- are 50 and over (including those who’ll be 50 by 31 March 2023)
- have certain health conditions
- are pregnant
- are in long-stay residential care
- receive a carer’s allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- frontline health or social care workers